Monday, March 21, 2011

New Photos! (Finally)

Busy, productive week! Here are some of the projects I've finished so far:

SHOP ITEMS:

We have some new items ready for the shop; feel free to check them out at NoteableNeedlework.etsy.com

Pink Crocheted Organic Cotton Hat:



This hat is made from 100% organic cotton. It's one of our best sellers, and it's no wonder! It's so soft and cuddly, you'll neer want to take it off! 

Knit Blue Brimmed Hat: 

This hat is wonderfully soft and warm. It's made from a lovely wool yarn, and has twists of blue and navy throughout. Wonderful for any man's wardrobe!

Blue Lagoon Mosaic Scarf: 


This scarf adds a great splash of color to any outfit. It's great for men or women! 100% acrylic yarn. 

Blue Lagoon Mosaic Hat:



I wanted to use up the rest of the yarn left over from the Blue Lagoon Mosaic Scarf, so we made the cute hat to go with it! It will be sold separately from the scarf. 

PERSONAL ITEMS: 

iPad Case: 


I've been working on this case since...well before Christmas. I had it almost done right before we went home, and then I somehow lost the bag with the project, yarn and pattern in it. I just found it on Monday, and was finally able to finish it. When you first look at it, it just looks like a striped case. But lay it flat...


 And you get to see the hidden apple! Love this pattern....thanks Jacquie!

Ravelry Mystery Afghan Knit-a-Long:

This is my first knit-a-log, and I'm super excited. I finished my first square (January optional) yesterday.


There aren't pictures of the finished afghans or squares (hence the "mystery"), but I think it'll be super cute. Plus, I can finally use some of the yarn that my mom's had for ~10 years. 


Currently working on: 

Baby Tree of Life Afghan (finishing border)
Mystery Afghan (everything...)
Prayer Shawls (I'm using some leftover yarn from a Christmas present, and making a cute red, white, and blue one from Homespun)
Baby Blankets (Just started a new group at my university, collecting all the yarn I can for them!)

Busy, busy, busy. Now, if I can just get the cats to stop attacking the yarn...

No comments:

Post a Comment