Monday, June 27, 2011

Episode 13, Part 1: Plurk Podcasting Challenge, Part 2: Nursing School Information Session

Okay, here are parts 1 and 2 of episode 13:







-----Show Notes---------
Works in Progress:
Haruni Shawl in Knit Picks Stroll Tonal (Deep Waters Colorway)

Plurk Podcaster Challenge:
Check out all the info here. Basically, all us podcasters want to hear from YOU. Pick a pattern for us to do, and we'll do it! Be sure to check out all of the great podcasts in the challenge (listed in the sidebar at the left).

Nursing School Information Session:
Registered for classes, need to do a whole bunch of other stuff now, got a whole tree's worth of paperwork. I'll keep updating on what's going on, but underneath my stressed-out face, I'm super freaking excited. Especially about my stethoscope :-D

In other news:
Why don't I have stitch markers or other cool things? Oh right, birthday presents :-)

Question for YOU:
Which stethoscope should I get? This one, this one, or one of these? They all perform EXACTLY the same, the colors are just different. Help me decide soon; it's going to be a birthday present from my grandma :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment