Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Episode 19: I'm Married!

Here's Episode 19:


---------Show Notes---------
On the Needles:
Camp Loopy Java Socks in Cascade Heritage Sock (Como Blue Colorway)

In Other News:
I'm married! The wedding was AMAZING, pictures to come soon. Almost done with all the requirements for nursing school!

Honeymoon Photos:




At midnight, after we had been up ALL DAY. Better wedding photos coming soon.

View from our bedroom




My bouquet

Our patio




My adorable husband





LOVE this photo. We had a group of older ladies take our picture before dinner, and they sent champagne to our table!

Shirley Temples should TOTALLY be called Blushing Brides. 



1 comment:

  1. I wasn't sure if you would see my comment on youtube so I came here to leave it as well. :) PLUS I wanted to see the photos!!
    Congrats! YAY!
    I love those socks! I just may add those to my queue!

    ReplyDelete