Monday, May 9, 2011

Episode 3: No Energy

Here's episode 3! Sorry I have no energy...stupid bugs.




---------Show Notes----------
On the Needles:
Amouroso Scarf (pattern link on the project page) in Malabrigo Lace (Amouroso Colorway)
Dropped Stitches Scarf (pattern link on the project page) in Malabrigo Worsted (Saphire Magenta Colorway)

Finished Objects:
Summerflies Shawl (pattern link is on the project page) in Mystery Baby Yarn
Handspun Yarn (from Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Roving, 100g)

What I'm Watching/Movie Reviews:
X-Files: I want to Believe - Horrible. Not that bad for a regular movie, but not nearly "X-Files" enough for my taste.
Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever - Good "bad horror" movie. Not for the squeamish, but just enough medical inaccuracies to keep me laughing.

Amazing Blogs that I think are Awesome:
Addicted to Yarn - Becky, you're awesome! Thanks for being so helpful, and I hope you feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment