Monday, May 7, 2012

Liebster Award



Yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised to find a comment on the blog letting me know I had been nominated for a Leibster Award! Thank you Lindy Lou at 3 Stitches for nominating me!


The Liebster award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers, and gives you the chance to thank the person that awarded it to you, and pay it forward to 5 other deserving and wonderful bloggers out there.

Here are my five nominees (I'll be posting on their blogs shortly. There are a few people not on this list, but only because they've already been nominated by others and I want to share the love.)

1).  Hilary and Leslie from Hippie Penguin

2).  Katie from Knittin On The Fly

3). Maya from Moonie Knits

4). Wendy from Sassypantsknitter

5). Jadee from Twisted Strands

So, to my 5 nominees, here is your homework. I did mine, now it's your turn...

1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognized.
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!

Congratulations to all of the nominees, and Lindy Lou again for her nominations.

No comments:

Post a Comment