Sunday, May 26, 2013

Episode 103: The Best is Yet to Come

Here's Episode 103:




-------------Show Notes-----------------
Discharged:
Funny Papers Hitchhiker in Miss Babs Northumbria Fingering (Funny Papers Colorway)

In the OR:
Stardust Cowl in Cascade 220 (Turquoise Colorway) and Loops and Threads Impeccable (Folklore Colorway)
Bedford Sweater (not shown)

Admitting:
Pettine (Camp Loopy Project #1)
Autumn Flutters (Sample Knit for Crafygirl83)

Sutures:
Evidently I can't count...figuring out how to fudge the Travel Memories pattern.
I really need to do my friend's wedding cross stitch....I'll try and start it this week. We'll see what happens.

Supply Room:
Desert Vista Dyeworks Voir (Winter Pastels Colorway) (Camp Loopy #1 Yarn)
Cute Laptop Sleeve from NagihanDesigns
The Nightman Cometh Pattern

Continuing Education:
I got my ATT! I take the NCLEX on June 3rd :-)
Job Update :-(

In Other News:
MIL came to visit, which was awesome. Posting some of the pictures from her visit at the end of the episode.
Less than one week until Taking Steps Birmingham! Last call to donate :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment