Saturday, August 27, 2011

Episode 27: The Best Is Yet To Come

Here's Episode 27:



-------Show Notes--------------
On the Needles:
Camp Loopy Shawl in Baruffa Cashwool (Red Colorway)

Plurk Podcaster Challenge:
You will be able to see everyone's patterns here on September 2nd. For more on the details, check the Ravelry Group.
For my KAL, you will need 100-150 yarns of worsted weight yarn (I'm using Lion Brand Wool-Ease Worsted in the Heather Gray Colorway) and a set of US 5 DPNs or circulars.
I'll also be participating in as many other podcaster's KALs as possible, and you should too!

New Stuff:
Wedding Yarn from Heather at HighlandHandmades
Yarn and supplies for the  (see above)

Nursing School:
First full week is done! Passed my Validation with flying colors, and next week I'll be doing my hospital Orientation. Can't wait :-)

In Other News:
Scream 4 is awesome, and you should totally watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment