Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Professional Photos are Here!

Here are more photos!


Me and my little brother




Our college roommates!


Will, my sister-in-law, and I



Will and his dad



Will and his little brother




My veil!

Our (entire!) combined family

My three brothers (plus Grandpa)

Sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law's mom (long story)

Grandparents plus great-aunt

My DAR chapter is Lily of the Cahaba, which makes me a Lily, so I HAD to get this picture

Our friends from college

Brother-in-law, sister-in-law, nephew

College friends (Mike, on the left, is the one who gave us the Star Trek DVDs. He is uncharacteristically without his Enterprise hat)









My best friend from high school, who took (almost) all of these amazing pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment